PC PLACE NIGERIAPC PLACE NG, the latest destination for all brands of laptops, desktop, Printers, TV’s, laptop bags, computer accessories and many more. We focus at furnishing Nigerians with a visual to worldwide patterns, advising our perusers about the best quality computer & electronics items at an affordable price on PC PLACE NG online store. Easy Shopping, Easy Payment, Home Delivery.
As a Product Information Manager, you get to be the community-oriented person who will translate our product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes. You will also create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners. Working with us will give you the financial rewards and working flexibility. You’ll learn new things, get recognized for your efforts, learn skills that will last a lifetime, develop a strong network of lifelong friends while growing professionally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide end-to-end product life cycle management from information gathering to reporting on effectiveness through analysis & financial management
- Collect quantitative product data and metrics through market research
- Synthesize customer research
- Gather product requirements and align them with business goals
- Coordinate with stakeholders to achieve the product vision
- Develop new product features
- Working on developing product strategies
- Actively mitigate impediments impacting the completion of release/sprint goals
- Efficiently translate business strategies into technical capabilities and product road maps.
- Experience in Product Management Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Product Management, Information Systems or related field, equivalent professional experience, or any other related management science degree.
- Must have knowledge of modern computer software and technology.
- 1 – 3 years of related experience as a Product Owner or in a Product Management role
- Proven knowledge and hands-on experience of modern technology stack
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data to derive business insights
- Professional Certification from a recognized body is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience with workflow management systems, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, outlook e.t.c
- Ability to efficiently prioritize projects and manage multiple dynamic priorities.
- Proven ability to leverage technology to translate business requirements.
- Ability to provide support to; and collaborate with internal units and external groups to achieve business objectives
- Fast typewriter.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.